- How do I subscribe to Back Stage?
- Can I buy a combined subscription of Back Stage and Ross Reports?
- I have a question about my print subscription to Back Stage East or West.
- How does the month-to-month website subscription work?
- I have a question about my online subscription.
- I'm a member of the website, and I'm having problems logging in.
- I'm a subscriber and I've forgotten my login information (username or password).
- I want to report a technical problem with the website.
- How can I change my email address at which I receive the E-Casting newsletter? Or unsubscribe?
- How can I add RossReports.com access to my Backstage.com subscription?
- How can I update my personal information, like my address, or my billing information?
- How can I request a receipt / invoice?
- I've canceled, why am I still being billed?
- Where are my print issues?
- Do I already have an active or expired subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
1. How do I subscribe to Back Stage?
Back Stage offers a variety of affordable deals for subscribers. You can buy a combination of print and online, print only (East or West), or online by itself. You can also choose varying lengths for your subscription: With the newspapers, we offer a six-month, year, or two-year subscription. For online, we offer prepaid six-month or yearly subscription, or month-to-month billing.
Click here to see discover the various ways you can sign up for Back Stage-and save! .
2. Can I buy a combined subscription of Back Stage and Ross Reports?
Of course! Click here
3. I have a question about my print subscription to Back Stage East or West.
If you have any questions about print subscriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-658-8372.
4. How does the month-to-month website subscription work?
This plan charges you once a month for website access instead of several months in advance.
We bill monthly subscribers at the beginning of each month for the previous month's service. If you sign up in the middle of the month, you won't be billed until the beginning of the next month. You will automatically be charged each month as long as your subscription is active.
5. I have a question about my online subscription.
If you have any questions about online subscriptions, please Click here.
6. I'm a member of the website, and I'm having problems logging in.
The most common problem is when Internet security or firewall programs (like Norton or McAfee) block cookies. If you're running one of these programs, you may be unable to log into this website.
For instance, if:
- After you submitting your username and password, you are being sent back to the login page or homepage (but receive no error message); or
- You are able to log in, but are continually being logged out and asked to log back in;
Your Internet security software or your firewall could be blocking cookies from us. To fix this, open your security or firewall software and check the settings to make sure that the cookies from both backstage.com and vnuemedia.com are being accepted. Otherwise, turn your security program off while using this website. Also, make sure your browser is accepting our cookies as well.
Keep in mind that if once you've adjusted your security software settings, or have turned your security program off, you may need to completely close out of your Internet browser and restart it before trying to log in again.
If you are having any other technical difficulties, please fill out the Contact Backstage.com form. Note: Please include as much detail as possible. For instance, if you're getting an error message, let us know exactly what it says and where you are getting it.
7. I'm a subscriber and I've forgotten my login information (username or password).
If you're an online subscriber and you've forgotten your username and/or password, please Click here.
8. I want to report a technical problem with the website.
To report any type of technical problem, please fill out the Contact Backstage.com form. Include all relevant information and select 'Technical problem' from the subject menu.
Note: When reporting a technical problem, please be sure to include as much detail as possible.
If you're getting an error message, please let us know exactly where you're getting it and what it says. If you're experiencing another sort of technical problem, please let us know what you're trying to do when you're encountering the problem, and provide a detailed description of the problem.
9. How can I change my email address at which I receive the E-Casting newsletter? Or unsubscribe?
In either case, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the email you've received. Note: Discontinuing an email subscription will not cancel your BackStage.com membership.
10. How can I add RossReports.com access to my Backstage.com subscription?
If you're a Backstage.com subscriber and you want upgrade your subscription to add access to the RossReports.com website, just log into Backstage.com, then go to the Manage My Account page.
12. How can I request a receipt / invoice?
To request and Invoice or Receipt please Click here.
13. I've canceled, why am I still being billed?
All monthly subscriptions are post-billed or billed after the month of service. For example, if you cancelled in May, you're final charge will come through in June, and this will be for your May service. Additionally, if there is a balance on your account, the system may automatically charge your account to pay off this balance.
15. Do I already have an active or expired subscription?
If you remember your username and password, you can login and go to “Manage my Account” to view a history or check the status of your subscription. For further assistance please Click here.
16. How do I cancel my subscription?
To cancel your print or prepaid website subscription at any time, please Click here.
Call Sheet Industry Resources
Send your headshot, resume and reel to top casting directors using our directory.
Need representation? Search our directory of talent agents from coast to coast.