Ymagis Group and CinTech form CinemaNext North America

News
Technology and New Products

Ymagis Group, European specialist in digital technologies for the cinema industry, announced the completion of an agreement to form its new exhibitor-services company, CinemaNext North America, with Dallas-based CinTech LLC. In accordance with the agreement signed on May 19, Ymagis Group holds a 75% stake in the company and CinTech the remaining 25%.

Managed by Stan Hays, the new entity marks a major step for Ymagis Group in the development of its CinemaNext activities in North America. "We are delighted to have concluded the creation of CinemaNext North America with Stan Hays and his teams," said Jean Mizrahi, founder, president and CEO of Ymagis Group. "We are pleased to begin our activities with the installation of a new customer-support center in Dallas from which we will introduce the Group’s proven software solutions, including the Melody TMS [Theatre Management System], monitoring tools and customer portal solutions, to the North American marketplace as well as unique products and concepts such as EclairColor and Sphera that forged its success in Europe.”