Gold Medal introduces ‘Build Your Own Production System’
In response to operators’ requests for more control over their popcorn and gourmet corn production, Gold Medal has created the “Build Your Own Production System,” a completely customizable, one-stop shop.
According to Gold Medal, the setup is extremely versatile. Equipment is independent of one another, interchangeable, and can be retrofitted in the field. Owners can add as many machines as they need, run only the items they want, and control their investments.
• 48, 60, or 79-inch tables
• 36 to 60-ounce poppers
• Domestic/export options for all equipment
• Right/left-hand kettle dump options for poppers and Corn Treat Mixers
• Salt/Sweet Switch (which lowers the kettle temperature by about 40 degrees to keep the sugar from burning)
• Bag-in-Box or bucket oil systems
• Five or 10-gallon Corn Treat Mixers and digital displays
• Filter and Karmel Kool systems
• Plus, a pull-out corn storage bin is a standard features and holds 50 lbs.